|Canada||Australia / New Zealand|
|Please view Canadian shipping rates||Please visit Barn Light Australia|
To purchase outside of the USA, Canada, Australia, & New Zealand please review the following procedure.
- Check your voltage range via the following link: International Voltage Chart
It is the customers responsibility to provide the correct voltage. We Ship via UPS and offer most of our fixtures with a 220v/E27 Socket Base to accommodate European Electric Standards. There is an additional charge for this modification to the fixture. Please note that non-Barn Light Electric fixtures are only available in 120v/E26 Socket and socket adapters will be required at the customers expense.
- Provide the product code, shade size and quantity of the products you wish to purchase.
Shipping is charged upon cubic volume, larger shade dimensions accordingly increases costs
- Provide your full shipping address so that we may accurately quote shipping.
Please be aware that duties, taxes, fees and other applicable charges are your responsibility to pay.
- Either complete the following form, or otherwise email us the information listed above.
- All International Orders are paid via Wire Transfer. There is a non-refundable $50.00 fee associated with this transaction.
- We do not offer Will Call and use of a Freight Forwarder is not an option for International Orders. All orders ship either from the appropriate vendor or Barn Light Electric Manufacturing Center via UPS Air to the Overseas Destination. The shipping costs quoted do not include any Customs duties/taxes/fees associated with the order.
(If you live close to one of these countries it is highly likely that we can ship to you.)
United Arab Emirates
Barn Light Australia Pty Ltd is an exclusive, and wholly independent distributor of Barn Light Electric products in Australia & New Zealand.
Australian & New Zealand customers may purchase directly from the Australian website: http://www.barnlight.com.au or otherwise contact for products listed on our US website that be rewired to suit Australian electrical standards (220V/50Hz).